Perils of Gaining Knowledge

I am back in the blogging circle after year and a half. Reasons are not so trivial. There have been many things that happened that I possibly can neither put here in brief nor justify the absence with something substantial.

I would like to put the perspective directly. Pardon me for speaking in indirect references or pronouns but diplomacy is what I have learned from this journey. I am on the drive which is 'supposed' to lead me to a Career that encircles Knowledge. But sadly, the experience has been a Real Education. Although it has not been a complete disaster, but the administrators of knowledge, my fellow participants and the system overall have been a Big Disappointment.

I would create the caricatures of the participants to narrate the story in brief. The battle is between these three candidates - The Knowledge Keepers, The Fellow Participants & The Administrators, all encompassed in a Sphere of Time. Those who have experienced what I have, will readily identify the caricatures. The one who cannot, can take any perimeter which calls itself to impart knowledge. समजदार को इशारा काफी है |

From the entry, I found that "junta" does not speak their mind. Most do not even use it (lol)! No one cares about new ideas. No one wants even to discuss. There is an underlying awe and skepticism even with your peers. The funny part is, amidst awe and I-did-not-understand-that attitude, there is cribbing. Everybody speaks about the need for change in the system, no one likes to lead or even follow(when some one takes the lead(read me)). Why is it so at this stage or age is beyond my comprehension.

Often I stopped to think, why are The Keepers imparting knowledge and what is their Purpose. I pondered around this question and I am yet to conclude. All are aware of the system but apparently do not know how to ready me & My Fellow Participants. Average days have been in doing the routine with no specific direction. I am pretty sure, one will only land at the sought after destination by coincidence. Though a Spoon Feeding is not expected, but there is serious lack of Diet that is required for the Competitive Edge. Overall The Keepers are a lot that are ignorant and need to get real for the real world.

The next lot are my Fellow Participants. I see most of them do not have sense of spirit for path breaking work in Science. Most are doing their time like a felon. Some are escaping from parents' badgering. Some are vary about future, some are oblivion that there exists a future. Some are sure about the Future but are unwilling to gallop the path and some are mere escapist. Some are vagabonds and some are careless. Many are with a sense of responsibility with no protocols and many are ignorant about their actions cause others' their precious time and energy. Overall a funny lot.

The Administrators are the Invisible Puppet Masters. They lay the rules as Totalitarian but it actually servers vested interest of few. They have put the system in an infinite loop with no pause that there can be no room for change from the periphery. The design of the system is not that bad, but no system is perfect. Once designed it starts evolving. The Administrators have to keep probing, reckoning and then progress it. Often the faults & loopholes of systems can be revealed when it is up in work mode and that is the time it needs most of the time to refurbish. All this requires is a constant check and passion to drive towards best. Many organizations (govt./private) all over the world follow a model that gives it a space to keep such checks. But, sadly I did not see that initiative. More or less it is like BMC's road development authority. Overall The Administrators are the Oblivion.

I am muddled amongst these Caricature. All I can conclude is to use the three pieces in such a manner that I will make the most of it. Happy to vent out for a relief and will be back on more things about many things later....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eye twitching & Myths

Work From Home... but for Whom?

Living a Lie is a Bliss - All is well...